We’re looking to add to our kick-ass Customer Service team to provide amazing service via email and telephone for our customers. As a part of our team you’ll communicate with customers to help them find their orders, fix the rare mistake, teach them about our products, and make them smile and laugh with you throughout the process. You’ll help us continue to improve by recording information about why customers call us, so we can make sure they don’t have to in the future.
- In school, are you/were you the person that got a ‘B’ on the mid-term exam and told yourself you can do more, putting tremendous effort into acing the final?
- Do people marvel at your ability to turn knowledge into action? When you learn something new do you stay up at night learning as much on the topic as possible?
- Are you a high achiever, with a track record of beating aggressive goals? You know, the type-A type who’s always looking to top last year?
- Are you the kind of person that is continuously growing, asking questions and seeking learning experiences?
- And everyone you work with should describe you as…
- Able to learn on the fly, react quickly, and reprioritize efficiently in response to changing needs and situations.
- A desire to make people happy.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Comfortable in a deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects.
- Someone who demonstrates initiative, creative problem-solving, organization.
- Passionate about winning
- Consistently gives off positive vibes
- An ability to learn fast and hit the ground running.
- Driven to crush deadlines and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — and a belief that spelling and grammar still count.
Qualification & Experience:
- Dedicated to Customer Service and great experiences.
- Call center, customer service, or retail experience never hurts. Speak Spanish or French? Even better!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A