- Are you a team player looking for a your next role to be with a company that believes in great culture in a competitive and fun work environment? If so, working at Zumiez Distribution Center as a Seasonal Team Member is the place for you. We are looking for candidates who are hard working and are looking for an exciting challenge with opportunities to grow! As a member of our team, you will help to ensure our customers share the same lifestyle we have here at the DC, as hundreds of brands of product are shipped to our stores all around the U.S. As a DC Seasonal Team Member, you will also receive a 25% discount at Zumiez stores.For your safety, Zumiez Distribution Center has several policies and procedures in place to keep you and others safe while maintaining a positive and fun work environment.Note: You must be at least 18 years old to work at the Zumiez Distribution CenterThose that successfully pass the interview process and are offered a position will be required to take an on-site drug screen (socially distanced, of course!).
- Support distribution center (DC) operations in one or more work areas.
- Responsible for DC related tasks such as: value added services, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and cycle counting.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Perform value added service including but not limited to handling, ticketing, hanging, counting, picking and putting.
- Perform carton and pallet tasks including but not limited to lifting, stacking, sorting, label application, opening, erecting, sealing, counting, carrying, moving, etc.
- Perform job duties according to standard operating procedures and within standard productivity measurements Other duties as assigned
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A