Zumiez has big goals for our Accounting team. We’re working hard to support the organization with accurate and timely reporting to help us all achieve our long-term growth initiatives domestically and internationally as a publicly traded lifestyle retailer. We are always looking to find ways to develop and innovate our processes in order to work smarter and faster.
- This position is responsible for the full spectrum of accounting duties that will support our existing organization and future growth.
- Responsibilities may include cost reconciliations, job costing, A/R, A/P, multiple interactions and coordination with internal departments, vendors, and customers to streamline processes, as well as involvement with additional projects as your interests and passions may take you.
- Ability to think critically and analytically is required.
- This position provides an opportunity to make an immediate impact and needs a person who is looking for long-term growth opportunities.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience is preferred. In return for hard work and achieving aggressive goals, you’ll get rewarded with more to own, a ton of growth opportunities, and more freedom than you’ve probably ever had.
- The need to drive efficiencies
- Understanding and commitment to Zumiez culture and values
- Strong Excel skills
- A track record of the ability to problem-solve and prioritize tasks
- A strong communicator who can work well within a team
- Having a positive upbeat personality
- Detail oriented
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate required
- Accounting Bachelor Degree is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A