- We’re looking for a team-focused Payroll Manager that has a strong knowledge of US and Canada payroll, general ledger accounting and a proven ability to identify and implement process improvements and a demonstrated interest to tackle new projects as they arise.
- The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the day to day oversight of payroll team including mentoring, coaching and developing the innovative abilities of the team members.
- The right candidate for this position embraces change and will be integral to coordination and implementation of the new time and attendance systems as well as design and planning related to future integration of our payroll systems. In return for hard work and achieving aggressive goals, you’ll get rewarded with more to own, a ton of growth opportunities, and more freedom than you’ve probably ever had.
- Understanding and commitment to Zumiez culture and values
- Retail and process automation experience a plus
- Having a positive upbeat personality
- A strong communicator who can gauge an audience and adapt accordingly
- A leader and mentor
- Ability to interact effectively with different personality styles
- Retail, international and process automation experience a plus
- A track record of ability to problem-solve and prioritize tasks
- Strong team building and teaching skills
- Solid understanding of payroll processes and payroll tax laws
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise leveraging Excel
- Previous experience with system scoping, design and implementation preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lynnwood, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A