Ensures company standards are maintained and complies with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
Qualification & Experience:
- Food Handler’s Card (If required by local city or county).
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A