Ensures company standards are met in the event a Store Leader is unavailable and to ensure Associates comply with policies and procedures. Assist the Store Leader in the development and compliance with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Coordinate and communicate individual Associates duties throughout shift.
- Follows and ensures Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Assisting with shift scheduling.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Basic management skills.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- 1 year previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
Company: San Jose, CA, US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A