Manages the overall operation of the store and its financials, exercises discretion while doing so. Ensures company standards are met and ensures store Associates comply with policies and procedures. Develops and ensures compliance with Corporate Store policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Coordinates training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Scheduling of Associates effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Controls store operational cost (food, labor, etc.).
- Coordinates and communicates assignments throughout shift.
- Cash Handling (bank deposits, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for all funds.
- Ensures cleanliness, health, security and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of staffing, scheduling and inventory processes.
- Knowledge of organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to actively listen and address Associates’ concerns, comments and/or issues.
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Internally motivated and able to motivate others.
- ServSafe or equivalent cetification.
- Some college or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to act independently and effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A