Website World Market
As a store associate you’ll delight shoppers with everything for extraordinary entertaining, decorating, and gift giving. You’ll be responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, maintaining visual standards and delivering curbside orders to our customers.
- Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register procedures as needed. What You’ll Bring
- Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to Company procedures.
- Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
- Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
- Adhere to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
- General housekeeping as directed by management.
- Assist customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
- Ability to initiate a conversation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Joy and a commitment to contributing to a collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful culture.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
Company: World Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A