- To drive the delivery of cyber security programs, projects and initiatives across Woolworths South Africa with the IT GRC & Cyber Team. To support the team with delivery, project management and coordinating the execution of complex tasks with a range of stakeholders. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town.
- Responsible for security program and project management through the full lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- In conjunction with the team, define and articulate programs, projects and initiatives in support of the Cyber and IT GRC strategy and roadmap.
- Define and obtain requirements in support of cyber initiatives.
- Create, prioritise and manage Epics, Issues and Tasks that make up programs and projects. o Maintain program and project delivery dashboards.
- Develop and maintain resource demand dashboards.
- Security and GRC business process engineering o Identify, develop and implement techniques to improve delivery at pace in a complex environment.
- Responsible for driving the delivery of security programs and projects
- Primary point of contact between the team and IT stakeholders on new and recurring projects.
- Represent the team at the relevant IT Portfolio and Procurement forums to manage resources and delivery.
- Coordinate projects through IT Portfolio project management processes.
- Communication and collaboration
- Proven track record of delivering on complex IT projects
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Proven track record of business and stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to translate technical cyber security requirements into deliverables
- Solid documentation and reporting skills
- Ability to break down large complex programs into smaller agile delivery items
- Building and sustaining relationships is a critical success factor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 and relevant degree/diploma (3 years)
- Up to 10 years’ experience in IT and security with a minimum of 3 years in a delivery or project manager role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Knysna, SA
Application Deadline: N/A