Website WinCo Foods
Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting various investigations. Assist store management with security and safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Detects, investigates and reports hazardous workplace incidents and issues.
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Works with local, state and government agencies regarding company matters.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss Prevention (LP) matters.
- Conducts loss prevention audits.
- Participates in maintenance of loss prevention and safety programs.
- Testifies at legal and court proceedings on behalf of the company.
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via C.C.T.V.
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Working effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Documenting work and customer service activities.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Applying strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Recognizing the required criteria to determine what constitutes shoplifting.
- Providing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in a work setting.
- Demonstrating good judgment when responding to difficult situations or individuals.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A