Website WinCo Foods
Gathers carts from the parking lot. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maneuver/stack bins for pick-up.
- Gathers carts manually and by using a remote controlled cart pusher, guiding carts, assembling carts, gathering stray carts, etc.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Empty recycle machine containers into proper bins (glass, aluminum, plastic).
- Gathers stray carts in the store.
- Picks up litter from the grounds, planters and the cart room.
- Exhibit customer relation skills.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Exhibit mental awareness of what is going around them for safety in the parking lot.
- Work out of doors in cold, hot, and inclement weather conditions.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 7:00 am to 11:00 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- See carts needing to be gathered.
- Reach in front and bend to pick up items at ground level.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Learn safety and department policies & procedures.
- Walk, push, pull, and maneuver grocery carts up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spokane, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A