Website WinCo Foods
Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting various investigations. Assist store management with security and safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss Prevention (LP) matters.
- Conducts loss prevention audits.
- Testifies at legal and court proceedings on behalf of the company.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via C.C.T.V.
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Participates in maintenance of loss prevention and safety programs.
- Detects, investigates and reports hazardous workplace incidents and issues.
- Works with local, state and government agencies regarding company matters.
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person.
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Applying strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Providing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in a work setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Documenting work and customer service activities.
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Working effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Recognizing the required criteria to determine what constitutes shoplifting.
- Demonstrating good judgment when responding to difficult situations or individuals.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A