Website WinCo Foods
Counts receipts from the previous day, encodes checks, balances the register against reports and enters data into the computer system. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Verifies balance in the safe by counting all monies found therein by balancing against a total for the day, operating a computer, counting down the tills and insuring the right amount of dollar denominations are in the tills.
- Balances the Money Transfer transactions, money order receipts and lotto machine against related information.
- Provides information to General Office by running reports, inputting data by computer terminal, verifying cash and food stamps, preparing deposits, and inputting department sales and item counts.
- Totals applicable coupons and void/refund sheets by gathering checks, food stamps and coupons from registers and sorting coupons.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Deposits pop machine money by gathering money from vending machines and operating a money counter machine.
- Processes bad checks by inputting, writing-off checks and sending checks to proper entities (i.e., police, collection agency, etc.).
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Performs accounts receivable by inputting data, billing the customer, sending statements, etc.
- Performs duties with honesty and integrity.
- Work varied shifts between 300 am and 100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Lift 20 lbs. of coins in a bag.
- Visually read reports, computer screen, etc.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills through oral and written communication.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Remember various codes and understand/perform duties related to the bookkeeping system.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Reach cash register keys.
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (e.g., paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- Counting money and performing basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, divide and multiply).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Performing 10 key by touch.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A