Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Commissary drivers receive, store, rotate, deliver, and pickup products throughout the campus as required. Further responsibilities include operating society motor vehicles or electric carts in a safe, responsible manner as per department policy while providing excellent guest service.
- Providing excellent service to guests, including maintaining general knowledge of park
- Receive stock and redistribute product into and from warehouse.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of assigned work areas, as instructed
- Complying with training and regulations for all Health and Fire Department licenses, as required
- Operating Society Vehicles in a safe, responsible manner.
- Completing all designated logs, checklists and forms with accuracy on a daily basis
- attractions and amenities, answering questions and finding ways to create a great guest experience, in accordance with WCS standards of guest service
- Completing other assignments and helping others on the team as required
- Ensure quality standards of all products by adhering to local, state, federal handling and storage procedures.
- Ability to operate simple machinery (snow blower, leaf blower, forklift, etc.)
- Must be at least the age of 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license required
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to multi task in a high volume environment
- Must possess a positive work ethic and well-developed leadership abilities
- Flexibility to deal with the daily changing needs of the department
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time in a variety of weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS, bend, stretch, and stand for long periods of time
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A