Website Wildlife Conservation Society
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management,
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and with 5 to 7 years relevant Human Resources industry experience.
- Travel to the other locations will be required.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A