Join us at Wickes and you’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do – pride in our products, pride in our brand but most of all pride in our people.
- Whatever your role in and around the store, everything you do will be focused on the customer experience.
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help always at hand, stock in the right place, deliveries out on time and payment met with a smile.
- Of course, while you’re creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, we’ll be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- You’ll receive all the training, support and opportunities you need. Think of it as a down-to-earth place to work, where you get to go up in the world.
- When it comes to your existing skills and experience, personality is the first thing we look for.
- We want people who are happy to chat to customers, quick to learn and used to working at pace.
- So you’ll always be positive and keen to do your bit for the team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A