We are looking for sales advisors who can provide an exceptional customer experience and create energy and excitement around our products which can include brands such as Apple, Samsung, Bose and Sennheiser, to name a few. We have part-time positions available, and we are looking for candidates with flexibility across the week and weekend.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Demonstrate your product knowledge to customers, and show a passion about new products and keeping your knowledge up to date
- Carry out stock checks and loss prevention accountabilities to protect high value & digital products and minimise losses
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented while accurately following planograms.
- Achieve and surpass set sales targets
- Show confidence in approaching and welcoming customers
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- An interest in consumer electronics and accessories highly desirable
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Strong communication skills are essential, if you have a second language to utilise to support our travelling customers even better!
- Able to meet requirements to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Ability to participate as a key team member
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A