An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for the Maintenance and Compliance of our Head Office and Distribution Centres. This key role will be responsible for the site engineers and contractors in delivering a comprehensive maintenance service driving the highest standards and creating a positive safety culture and environment.
- Managing the shift cover on sites.
- Promoting a work safely culture to ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget for your sites to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Implement a joined-up maintenance management approach across all distribution centres.
- Lead a team of 3 Swindon based maintenance engineers / technicians as well as a network of contracted suppliers to deliver maintenance
- services, setting objectives, planning workload and training, monitoring output quality.
- Plan and deliver maintenance management services to the head office and distribution centre sites, assessing and prioritising of works to meet business requirements and compliance standards.
- Manage and control reactive and planned maintenance contractors ensuring compliance, KPIs and H&S standards are maintained.
- Facilities Management experience of large / complex buildings,
- Budget management
- Experience using Microsoft package.
- Flexibility to undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Programme/ Project Management experience is desirable
- Nebosh or IOSH
- Ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Maintenance Compliance Management experience
- Good communication and relationship skills particularly contractor management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A