Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is seeking a Human Resources Generalist (Team Member Services-TMS Generalist) to support stores in our Orlando Metro.
- Performance management, talent assessment, and Team Member development,
- Succession and replacement planning.
- Compensation and benefits,
- Responsible for Team Members’ communication, education and advice on all TMS programs and systems.
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Supports assigned organizations through provision of and / or advice relating to various TMS functions and processes, including:
- Ensures all processes associated with payroll, new hire, transfer and termination transactions are accurate and up to date.
- Team Member relations,
- HRIS input and update,
- Makes sound decisions based on available information.
- Understands company Human Resources policies, practices, and expectations.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local Human Resources regulations and how these affect and are applied within WFM.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, practices, programs, and methodologies.
- Provides first point of contact for leadership and / or Team Member questions.
- Understands and is able to apply parameters of labor issues including FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, and Leaves of Absence.
- Working knowledge of HRMS systems and programs.
- Communicates and demonstrates support for TMS decisions even if not consistent with own point of view.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Kronos, Workday, and other HRIS.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A