Website Whole Foods Market
The In-store Food Safety and Risk Compliance Team Member (TM) will support and sustain Global programs and specifications in Food Safety, PAWM, Chemical, Pest, Training, and Good Organics principles, and other regulated areas of the business. This role will partner with Store Leadership, Operational Support, and Global Retail Food Safety to support Store Teams in maintaining compliance and improving program execution.
- Supports RFS and the Store with the implementation of technology that enables improved Food Safety deliverables.
- Supports the development of corrective action strategies with RFS and teams, ensuring execution and appropriate follow-up.
- Collaborates with RFS and Store Leadership in establishing and revising ongoing Corrective Action and Preventative Action Plans (CAPAs) to support stores in meeting and/or exceeding all deliverables in a timely and effective manner.
- Works with RFS to reviews all forms of store audits and reports from 3rd Party Food Safety Audit Provider, Pest Control Service Providers, Chemical Providers and city, county, and state Health Inspections.
- Walks with Person in Charge during health department inspections if available.
- Provides clear, concise, and well-organized communication to Store Leadership, Team Leadership and Ops Support teams.
- Work with all Teams in the store in a collaborative and influential manner toward continuous improvement of food safety standards.
- Develops a collaborative relationship with RFS and assists RFS in
- Supports compliance with and adherence to established standards and practices, including health, sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Provides support to Whole Foods Market on Amazon (WFMOA) business as it pertains to in-store execution for picking, bagging, stowing, and monthly Mystery Shop follow-up as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of WFM Food Safety Policies and Job Aids
- Ability to work independently and maintain high productivity.
- Can effectively present information and respond to questions from Team Members
- Good at multi-tasking, time management and decision making.
- Good computer skills (Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be self-motivated, solution-oriented, and have good follow through.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours (various shifts) including weekends.
- Familiar with recipe and product development,
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A