Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is seeking Associate Store Team Leaders (Assistant Store Manager) for our Miami Metro. This role could be placed and moved occasionally throughout any of the stores in this metro. The role supports the Store Team Leader in all aspects of store operations. Provide guidance to Team Leaders in team operations including profitability, expense control, inventory control, buying, merchandising, labor and regulatory compliance and special projects as assigned.
- Uphold and communicate regional and store programs and standards to Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Select, train, develop, mentor, motivate, and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Maintain outstanding retail execution and customer service in the store.
- Support the Store Team Leader in all areas of operations including inventory, safety, merchandising, financial and physical plant issues.
- Review and monitor scheduling, purchases, and other expenses to ensure teams and the store are within budget.
- Regularly inspect the store to ensure compliance with all programs, rules and standards.
- Address customer concerns when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in a Leadership role
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Ability to multi-task, show excellent follow-through and see the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and leadership skills
- Customer Service Focus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Basic computer skills
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A