We want fun, enthusiastic, confident and passionate people who are not afraid of hard work. We recruit our team for their personality and as a UK top employer with an award winning training program we know we can teach anyone the skills to succeed.
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of conversational English is essential.
- Working for Wetherspoon is rewarding, and are teams our consistently maintaining our high standards and 5 star health and safety ratings but with the right attitude we know you can climb our career ladder pretty quickly!
- At JD Wetherspoon we like to keep it simple, our bar team members are the front line in our pubs for our customers, ensuring that everyone has the best experience and customer service. We open our doors early in the morning and sometimes don`t close them until late at night, so we offer great flexibility.
- As a part of our bar team you will have to work hard and engage with customers and keep up as our pubs can get pretty busy in peak times. You will need to ensure that the bar, front of house, toilets and other areas of the pub are cleaned and maintained in accordance with Company guidelines throughout the day.
- We will always offer to guarantee as many of the advertised hours as possible, to all successful applicants, as part of your contract.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Bar Staff
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A