- This position is to cover a busy seasonal period within our pubs and will be on a temporary basis. The specific hours for the role will be discussed at interview.
- As a member of our kitchen team, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness & efficiency of the dish-washing area, delivering food to the front of house staff and assisting with the preparation of food items.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in the catering industry.
- The vast majority of our kitchen managers started their Wetherspoon careers as associates, so with the right work ethic and attitude there are real opportunities for career progression.
- Wetherspoon has built its success on delivering the best CQSMA standards (Cleanliness, Quality, Service, Maintenance and Atmosphere) Whist ensuring the highest standards of CQSMA is achieved; you will work with the rest of the kitchen team to maintain our 10 minute service aim.
- In addition, you will develop a good knowledge of all our food products and keep up-to-date with the current promotions and offers. It`s essential you also maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and adhere to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, food hygiene and health & safety.
- Successful candidates will need to display excellent communication skills, be professional, well presented and able to communicate clearly with people at all levels. Conversational English is essential and you`ll have to be confident, friendly and reliable to succeed with us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A