Greater London As a member of our cleaning team, you will be responsible for ensuring all front of house areas are presented to our high standards. Wetherspoon has built its success on delivering the best CQSMA standards.
- This means Cleanliness, Quality, Service, Maintenance, and Atmosphere.
- Your job will be to make sure we deliver on our promise for cleanliness. Cleaning, wiping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping – you will do all of these and more to ensure the entire pub is spick and span.
- You`ll have to take pride in your work and be dedicated to making sure everything looks gleaming. You will also need to highlight to the pub, any broken or damaged furniture so that it can be fixed or replaced.
- As well as being able to handle a variety of manual tasks, you should be well presented, conversational English is essential, and work as a reliable team player.
- You should also have proof of your right to work in the UK, have a UK bank account in your own name, and live a reasonable distance from the pub. We offer competitive hourly rates for all of our team members!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A