We want fun, enthusiastic, confident and passionate people who are not afraid of hard work. We recruit our team for their personality and as a UK top employer with an award winning training program we know we can teach anyone the skills to succeed.
- Working for Wetherspoon is rewarding, and are teams our consistently maintaining our high standards and 5-star health and safety ratings but with the right attitude we know you can climb our career ladder pretty quickly!
- As a part of our kitchen team you will have to work hard and engage with your team and keep up as our pubs can get pretty busy in peak times. You will need to ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times throughout the day.
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people and our great teams, therefore a good level of conversational English is essential.
- At JD Wetherspoon we like to keep it simple, our kitchen team members are the back bone of our pubs, ensuring that everyone has the best food in the quickest time. We open our doors early in the morning and sometimes don`t close them until late at night, so we offer great flexibility.
- Under 18`s may attract a lower rate of pay.
- We will always offer to guarantee as many of the advertised hours as possible, to all successful applicants, as part of your contract.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A