Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Must be able to work 40 hours per week – 5 days per week including weekends and holidays. Schedule varies and is dependent on weather and guest attendance; schedule subject to change through the spring and summer.
- Presenting professionalism in uniform while assisting guests that are seeking information, medical assistance or other aid and in a courteous manner.
- Monitoring building conditions for overcrowding, disorderly persons and prohibited items inside exhibits
- Will be required to remain at fixed post, a roving post covering a designated area and entrance/exit gates, as needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift and/or move 20-50 pounds
- Comfortable being exposed to cold and hot weather conditions
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must possess a valid 8 hour & 16 hour training certificate
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid New York State Security License
- Ability to work well within a team
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A