Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Assist in leading the daily operation of an assigned area. Ensure that all staff provide superior customer service and consistent quality offerings that enhance the guest’s experience. Implement sales training in order to sell products in a manner that maximizes transaction spending. Enforce WCS procedures and checklists for maximum daily efficiency.
- Assist in the training of staff members within your assigned location(s) consisting of, but not limited to: customer service, equipment handling, routine cleanliness and maintenance, daily production logs, WCS restaurant policies & procedures, etc.
- Ensure safety protocols are met at all times
- Supervise the daily operation of assigned location(s) and staff to achieve sales target.
- Communicate daily break schedules to staff members and cover open positions when necessary
- Reinforce selling skills training by focusing on the individual sale to increase average transaction spent.
- Maintain cash and inventory controls to ensure that society funds are handled in an accurate and secure manner that conforms to departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of any customer complaint
- Characteristics of a proven leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well among others in a positive environment
- A positive and outgoing demeanor
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic math skills
- Able to delegate and assign tasks in a high pressure, high volume environment.
- Ability to frequently move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not required
- NYC Food Handlers Certificate preferred, but not required. Must be willing to obtain it within first 45 days of employment
- Experience in managing cash movement
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A