Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Assist shipping and receiving, unload trucks, check in merchandise, match purchase orders to sales orders. Sorting and placing product from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe
- Wearing the proper safety equipment
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Recording amounts of product received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Ticketing product when necessary with intern tickets
- Assisting in counting physical inventory
- Marking product with identifying information using appropriate method
- To perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
Qualification & Experience:
- The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A