Website Wildlife Conservation Society
Direct and/or participate in the preparation of schedules and servicing of food; Directs and/or participates in cleaning restaurants, service stands, equipment and adjoining areas; Samples and tests food for quality, flavor, color, texture, and wholesomeness;
- Trains and supervises temporary employees and other subordinates to achieve required results.
- Enforces the Society’s visitors’ rules and regulations along with those of the Department of Parks of the City of New York.
- Performs related tasks and duties as required
- Prepares menus and requisitions, inspects deliveries, and ensures that sufficient food is on hand;
- Maintains prescribes portion controls;
- High school is required and college degree is preferred.
- Three years food service management experience.
Company: Wildlife Conservation Society
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A