Website Waste Management
Serves as the first point of contact for customers depositing waste at a Waste Management Facility; calculates payments, checks loads, and ensures the safety of the customer and other employees through observation of safety rules and regulations.
- Greets customers, directs customers and other traffic, and answers questions accurately.
- Correctly calculates payments for customers.
- Ensures that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Ensures that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Provides general upkeep of the Scale House.
- Completes all administrative tasks including regular filing, and completes required reports.
- Keeps immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Attends company sponsored training and meetings as directed.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including data entry and minor customer service responsibilities.
- Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) part of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements part of the work day;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D (accredited)
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A