Website Waste Management
Performs complex preventative maintenance tasks, and troubleshoots and repairs a wide variety of equipment (Trucks and Yellow Iron).
- Reference site-specific procedures and more detailed site-specific job descriptions.
- Diagnoses and repairs differentials, hydraulic systems, motors, transmissions, drives, air conditioning systems, and electrical systems.
- Services and maintains other equipment such as light plants, water pump, welders, and other equipment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Performs tasks per preventative maintenance checklist.
- Completes records such as work orders, card files, P.M. checklists, and oil samples.
- Repairs as needed equipment (including, but not limited to, bulldozers, scrapers, backhoes, front end loaders, yard trucks, farm tractors, forklifts, and company cars).
- Valid Driver’s License and must have a clean driving record.
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment, skill in repair of special purpose equipment, ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks, ability to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles, ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program, and knowledge of Total Tire Maintenance Program may be required.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: One year of prior Heavy Equipment diesel maintenance experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A