Website Waste Management
The Talent Relations Specialist will be a local grassroots outreach resource for the assigned market area. The Specialists will conduct outreach to expand all grow your own programs and build partnerships with local and national organizations.
- Support outreach to initiate grow your own programs in assigned market area, which includes:
- IEP partners
- Work with Campus Connections to grow outreach
- High Schools
- Local diversity partnerships
- Operations Management Trainee Programs
- Military bases and programs
- Technician Apprentice Programs
- Responsible for capturing and reporting all outreach for OFCCP compliance efforts
- Driver Apprentice Programs
- Vocational schools
- Reaching out to early career and IE&D partners, which include:
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) additional years of relevant experience.
- Experience: Zero (0) to three (3) years of Grassroots recruiting experience (in addition to education requirements).
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A