Website Waste Management
Manage the Landfill Gas to Energy Facility to maximize production, while ensuring safe work practices, environmental compliance, timely maintenance, compliance with contracts, and coordination with the landfill management and operations. This role acts as a plant owner, and is available whenever necessary to meet the objectives of the role and the needs of the facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- By thorough evaluation of operational data, be responsible for planning a proper course of action and have complete ownership for managing production capacity in efforts to reduce plant operating expenses while limiting equipment downtime without impairment. Inspects ongoing activities for safety and environmental compliance, and for adherence to Standard Operating Procedures. Reports and develops recommendations for corrective actions in any instances of reoccurring shutdowns or equipment de-rating in order to notify WMRE operations managers whether further analysis is necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all operational requirements of the air permit, which may include CYCLE task tracking, documentation of compliance with standard operating procedures, performing emissions tests, and adjusting equipment to meet emissions limits. Represents WMRE during third party testing and regulatory inspections.
- Secures, manages, and coordinates all 3rd party vendors for scheduled plant maintenance, unscheduled down time, compliance, and well-field issues. Regularly communicates this with the Market Area Gas Operations Manager (MAGOM) and/or WMRE Operations Manager.
- Must be able to travel up to 15% with overnight stays.
- Fundamental knowledge of computer data entry and interpretation.
- Must be able to successfully manage fiduciary responsibilities.
- Understand concepts of 4160 volt circuits
- Must be familiar with basic principles of building maintenance
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair DC circuits 12/24 volts.
- Basic knowledge of 120/240/480 3ph volt AC circuits.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience diagnosing and repairing internal combustion engines and cooling systems.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A