Website Waste Management
Supervises and provides direct leadership for technicians. Manages work flow and assigns tasks.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of employees in the maintenance shop.
- Coordinates and supervises all maintenance work and repairs, and monitors progress and quality.
- Reviews driver repairs and other maintenance requests, and prepares work order documents.
- Performs mechanical duties as needed.
- Monitors inventory of replacement parts and restocks as needed.
- Oversees personnel including coaching, training, evaluating employee performance, and conducting disciplinary action as needed. Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Interprets and ensures consistent application of organizational policies and safety regulations.
- Creates and submits reports as necessary.
- Valid driver’s license
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Maintenance and repairs skills, and supervisory experience may be required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A