Website Waste Management
The Senior Account Executive role is responsible for prospecting and closing sales to new customers to achieve budgeted sales goals. This position develops and implements sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth at target or greater profitability levels by selling to new customers. Additionally, the role is responsible for managing existing business relationships in order to achieve budgeted sales and price goals by developing and implementing sound retention strategies, utilizing strong negotiation efforts to preserve business, and securing contract agreements from previously non-contracted customers.
The Senior Account Executive will “save, secure, and convert” by handling all customer cancellation requests, providing ongoing education of contract details to existing customers, and by obtaining customer contract commitments during face-to-face interactions. All escalations for customer service within the defined territory will be resolved through this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Initiate business to business sales relationships
- Responsible for prospecting and closing sales opportunities to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies
- Manage prospects by developing sound prospect development plans and maintaining key information in the prospect database. Maintain sales pipeline (both in terms of quantity and quality) to achieve goals for new sales.
- Minimize most revenue and accounts by maintaining SSDO relationship health standards and diffusing cancellation requests. Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for proactive account retention.
- Increase revenue and profitability by executing sound plans on retention calls to improve the customers’ service and/or profitability.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations. Communicate to and work with the Area Sales Managers to resolve unique customer issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of customers’ needs, pricing and competition; effectively communicate pricing and service strategies; proactively engage other Waste Management business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
- Acquire in depth industry and company knowledge in order to prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options..
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relative work experience.
- Experience: Five (5) years of work experience in direct business-to-business sales, business-to-business cold calling, and phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments (in addition to education requirement).
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A