Website Waste Management
Manages and directs the day to day activities of some or all the following departments: Thermal Desorption Unit, Stabilization, Bio pad, Landfill, Leachate Tank Farm, Wheel Wash Facility, Bulk Sampling, Leachate Biological Waste Water Treatment, Arsenic Treatment, Macro-encapsulation, and oversee facilities maintenance and landfill construction by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates’ supervisors.
- Monitors progress and completion of capital projects in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures personnel are properly trained on health and safety matters, as well as proper procedures for waste treatment, tracking and disposal.
- Ensures that EPA, State agencies, RCRA, TSCA, and DOT Regulations are followed.
- Develops personnel and equipment requirements for new or improved operating processes.
- Maintains cost controls by taking appropriate corrective action when costs are not within acceptable limits.
- Monitors and takes corrective action when necessary for proper management of leachate collection, storage, and disposal.
- Puts in place and monitors programs to ensure proper waste sampling, treatment, and disposal.
- Reference site-specific procedures and more detailed site-specific job descriptions.
- Prepares annual budget for each department.
- Monitors for compliance with Corporate and Facility safety and compliance regulations and takes corrective action when needed.
- DOT & M2Z (Driver Only)
- Current valid Driver’s License
- HAZWOPER (24 Hour)
- NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- DOT Hazmat Incident Commander
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Seven (7) years of related experience (in addition to education requirements).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A