Website Waste Management
Under general supervision, applies appropriate welds to fabricate or repair compactors, containers and carts.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing compactors and containers, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Assists senior welders in the completion of project work.
- Performs related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal and plastic parts.
- Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
- Qualified in the welding processes such as arc welding, gas welding, aluminum welding, brazing, and soft soldering on a variety of materials.
- Performs service calls for compactor repair.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections, diagnostic and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems on compactors.
- Repairs compactors, containers and carts.
- Basic skills in welding techniques; knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating or repairing compactors, containers and carts; skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of compactors, containers and carts; skill in repair of special purpose equipment; ability to perform repairs on a variety of compactors, containers and carts; and ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program may be required.
- Required: Valid driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A