Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to pick full case orders and load them onto pallets. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
- Pick up ticket backings, shrink-wrap, slip-sheets, and pick tickets to maintain the cleanliness of the area.
- Identify the location number, product description, and case pack on order labels to pick bulk quantities of merchandise for store orders.
- Remove empty pallets from the picking locations.
- Identify damaged items and either repair them or transport them to the damage area; turn in a list of these items so they can be counted.
- Pick bulk quantities of merchandise from the inventory, place them on pallets, and put them on the conveyor system for transport to the loading area.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment and hours.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A