- Macy’s Distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Warehouse associate positions!
- Explore positions in all areas of the distribution center! And whatever role you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and advance your career!
- Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power equipment.
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis.
- Works well with fellow Associates, Supervisors and Managers.
- Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines.
- Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices, and operating procedures.
- Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- No education required. Entry level position; no experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minooka, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A