Website The Walt Disney Company
The Retail Supervisor supports the Management Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring that every Guest has the best Disney experience possible. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest service, development of the sales team, maintenance of visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. Serves as Leader on Duty shifts, maintaining consistency in management approach and driving sales, standards and service to meet requirements. Works as an active part of the Management Team through effective and timely communication, analysis of performance and sales trends; and supports through organisation and creativity.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team. Sets and communicates sales goals. Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards and collates accurate sales information using tools provided.
- Work both independently and as a part of the management team to drive results, set standards & manage staff, working towards the achievement of shared goals of the business.
- To act as Duty, Primary or Secondary Manager when scheduled, carrying out the responsibilities & duties of those roles; whilst working on own responsibilities, delegated tasks and towards shared goals.
- Demonstrates commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Prioritises “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” in all work.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Supports Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion.
Partner with management colleagues in managing day-to-day sales floor and back office operations.
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Previous experience in Retail
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A