Website The Walt Disney Company
The Production Coordinator will support & co-ordinate the production management aspect of projects, working with Director/s of Production Management, Production Execs, Production Coordinators and the needs of the wider team. The role will provide internal production co-ordination support for scripted projects both in development and those that are commissioned. The post will need to carry out research work as requested related to R&D of potential projects, as well as mentor and train up Production Intern/s as assigned.
- Working with the Production Assistant in maintaining internal and external handbooks and workflows – 20%
- Booking Disney Staff travel and producing travel call sheets/travel packs- 10%
- Working to assist local markets with questions, and communicate new and updated templates/workflows/handbooks- 10%
- Maintain regular communication with production companies, and vendors who are creating Disney+ content – 30%
- Maintain daily communication with Disney+ stakeholders regarding the status of projects and sharing of content and updates – 30%
- Experience working within the scripted production space, having had experience during prep, shoot, post and delivery stages.
- Knowledge and hands on experience using production tools such as such as PIX’s, Scenechronize and Smartsheet.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Production Management and production processes, including the postproduction workflow.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in role for filming on location and studios (Overseas work extremely beneficial).
- Proficient in Keynote (for Mac) and Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of production insurance requirements & risk assessments.
- Good understanding of health & safety in production and the risk assessment process.
- Understanding of music reporting requirements (Disney use Sound mouse) and the rights clearance process.
- Comprehending the significance of reading schedules, daily production reports, call sheets, post schedules.
- Experience work with minors in production and the licensing process for UK and overseas.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A