Website Waitrose & Partners
Nestled in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, you’ll find a very unique part of our business. Since 1929, Leckford Estate and Farm has served as a diverse commercial business, spanning property, food production and farming, retail and leisure activities. There is a huge variety to offer here and our Partners all work together to make it the success it is today.
- As a Kitchen Assistant in our Farm Shop, you’ll assist the chefs in basic food preparation and service.
- You’ll also be involved in assisting in the day to day running of the kitchen by producing agreed menus to a high standard, supervising the department when required, controlling stock and minimising wastage.
- We pride ourselves in our high standards and so, as a key part of the team, you’ll need to comply with all food safety policies, procedures and practices all of which are essential when working in catering.
- Preparing basic menu items
- Assisting Head Chef and Second Chef in breakfast and lunch service
- Following food hygiene and partnership guidelines in regards to food safety
- Completing necessary daily and weekly paperwork to
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen environment
- Working alongside front of house partners to keep a clean and tidy environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene (training can be given for this)
- Ability to create dishes from a seasonal range of ingredients
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous kitchen experience
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A