- We are looking for hungry and driven sales professionals who have a proven track record of improving team performance. An understanding of the technology industry and Vodafone’s product portfolio would be highly advantageous, however a solid solution selling background is paramount. Exposure to and experience in working with public sector customers would be beneficial also.
- Provide appropriate guidance and influence on designing and executing the best approach to BI solution; tactically, operationally and strategically.
- Provide solutions for specific business needs, based on business requirement specifications.
- Provides advice and input into technical reporting solutions.
- Accountable for meeting and prioritising own targets/deadlines within agreed standards and procedures.
- Exploitation of current BI toolsets to maximise efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Explains, interprets and extracts information to provide guidance, advice and answers.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to develop solutions, make decisions and implement actions for routine problems.
- Understands the development lifecycle. Plans, assesses and delivers.
- Ability to use visualisation tools (such as MicroStrategy). Storytelling with data.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to write complex SQL queries with the ability to handle large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- You will be a data analyst who is data driven, keen eye for design & visualisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Newbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A