- Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. At Vodafone Group, we partner with our local markets to drive consistency and earn customer loyalty across 20 countries for over 600 million customers. We are restless and passionate about creating a better future for all. We are always open to new things, and curious to create solutions that our customers will love. We are constantly learning to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards and to deliver on our strategy. Our ambition is to improve 1 billion lives and half our environmental impact by 2025. It’s up to each of us to make this happen. Ready?
- The purpose of the role is to perform the role of Enterprise Architect for CP&S, maintaining the E2E CP&S architecture and helping to define the IT architecture blueprint for the integration of the Group Platforms, Products and Services into the local markets.
- Academic Degree qualified or qualified by experience
- Capability to articulate and define complex architectures in a simple way to stakeholders underpinned by a structured analytical approach and high quality Architectural Artefacts and Deliverables.
- Be aware of and capable of using Telecoms, IT Industry and Enterprise Architecture Best Practice methodologies, process, function and data maps such as those used by TM Forum, or defined by ITIL, TOGAF, BPMN, UML etc.
- Excellent Architecture and virtual Team Management skills backed up by appropriate industry experience in the
- Digital/Telecoms/Enterprise/IT Services industry with proven delivery in the Architecture space
- Willingness to travel in line with business needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A