You will provide desk-based sales activities and account management to a specified account list in order to achieve set performance KPIs and commercial targets.
- Provide informal guidance and support to new team members when required
- Proactively take actions to improve our business based on your practice experience
- Day to day management of your own workload, providing a high quality of service and ensuring that all the work you are given is completed accurately
- Manage the entire sales cycle from creation of sales leads, through qualification and proposal production, negotiation and close, and retaining and upselling products
- Ensure that work is delivered to a high quality using specialist skills and knowledge of the sales discipline
- Driven & hungry technology sales individuals with a proven track record is business to business sales.
- An understanding or interest in technology, to help our customers benefit from VF’s product portfolio.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships is key, whilst ensuring our customers get the very best service.
- Knowledge of the Telco & Public sectors would be beneficial but not essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Telecoms experience
- Experience of managing suppliers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A