To support Vodafone Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the main board Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Group HR, legal, external affairs
- Support Senior Internal Audit Manager HR, legal, external affairs and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to greater focus than low risk areas
- Lead specific audits in the HR, legal, external affairs domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
- Finance, accounting and auditing /or equivalent qualification (ACCA, CIA, CA etc.)
- Analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
- Extensive experience in audit (external & internal audit), mobile telecoms or related businesses, with a strong focus on HR, legal, external affairs or finance, commercial, and business development activities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A