Reporting to the Store Manager, the Visual Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store need and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic merchandise placement and compelling displays.
- Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
- Ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size runs and proper signage is present.
- Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
- Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
- Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sell through and react to the needs of the business in the store.
- Adjust lighting to highlight merchandise and displays per company standard.
- Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the U.N.I.Q.L.O. service standard, following the Uniqlo Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
- Create compelling visual presentations according to company guidelines and brand standards.
- Drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
- Offer solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and HQ direction as a guideline
- Identify potential visual merchandising opportunities and provide creative solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 25 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom by repetitive bending, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
Qualification & Experience:
- Open ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Minimum one (1) year in retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A