The American Girl Washington DC retail store in McLean, VA is looking for a dynamic individual as a Full-Time Visual Lead (benefitted position) to manage the day-to-day operation of the Merchandising Department, including coaching associates to standards and assisting associates in the performance of daily tasks. The individual we seek demonstrates initiative, can work independently and can prioritize daily tasks to meet changing business needs.
- Insure that the quality of displays represents American Girl brand marketing strategy and promotions.
- Perform all duties within the guidelines and standards set forth by American Girl.
- Maintain associates’ schedule and coordinate floor moves
- Execute merchandise changes, and the overall maintenance of visual in the store.
- Must enjoy children and possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of general visual principles required.
- Ability to work independently.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years Visual Merchandising experience in lieu of Arts degree.
- 1-2 years of visual merchandising experience in a retail environment, preferred.
- High School Diploma and Bachelor degree (Visual, Fashion, Art or related field), preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A