As the Enterprise Program Manager for Vans, you will partner with team members from the Strategy team and core business functions to bring new strategies to life. This includes tackling the most meaningful business challenges and driving sustainable growth. You are a thought leader in partnership with business owners to define program objectives, tactics and success measures. You like to coach leaders through execution phases and directly influence business owners to bring a high level of rigor to management decisions, resolution of cross-program interdependencies, and resource gaps. You have a high sense of urgency and like to lead through influence and work with counterparts across the organization to create synergy, effectiveness, and provide strategies that are complimentary to brand objectives!
- You will develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress in addition to changing the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- You will impact project outcomes through streamlined, effective and efficient methods involving, cross-functional teams, communication plans outlining deliverables, timelines and success metrics.
- Collaborate with other PMs across organization to build consistency, share knowledge and problem solve as needed
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to prioritize and push work forward in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Meet budgetary objectives and make proper adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- You will assess project risk and develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Your unique and diverse experiences and background enable you to provide differing perspectives to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive by nature, value differing points of view and you hire, develop and maintain a team reflective of our global consumer population
- Exercise your strong communication, project management and business acumen to meet with stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Strong financial acumen, superior planning and analysis ability and data driven
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently on projects with limited oversight
- Ability to work cross-functionally, build productive relationships, and influence teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A