As one of our talented and motivated District Managers, you will exercise independent judgment as well as develop strategies to drive your business. You have the ability and desire to motivate and inspire your store leadership teams to provide excellence in merchandising presentation, customer experience, and operational execution. You provide leadership and direction to each Store Manager and team to create an environment that ensures customer satisfaction, maximum productivity, and profitability by translating and implementing company and brand developed business plans and strategies.
- You strategically partner with different areas across the business to support company objectives and support brand programs.
- You hire, develop, and train a strong store leadership team from a diverse applicant pool, and support hiring plans so that all stores are at optimal staffing levels, while ensuring a quality on-boarding experience.
- You identify opportunities to leverage and maximize sales and monitor KPIs to creating accountability in achieving district and company goals.
- How you will do it: By strategically analyzing business opportunities within your district, your teams achieve business goals. You ensure the teams comply and adhere to policies and procedures and align to the overall region strategy.
- You address challenges such as sales, leadership issues, profitability, and staff management, while leading and inspiring a consumer centric culture by recognizing and rewarding teams.
- What success looks like: You and your district successfully meet and exceed sales results and business goals, while giving direction and support to the team. You continually coach and develop a team, foster an inclusive environment for the teams and consumer, while leading by example
- What we expect you already know: How to build, lead and train a successful team in a highly complex, multi-unit retail business environment. How to meet and exceed sales and profit results.
- What we will teach you: How to continually develop and lead a customer centric team, how to create and drive aspirational goals for your team and how to work and collaborate as a part of a successful leadership team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Related Professional/Retail Management Experience: 10+ years
- Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A